Old 18-05-2004, 02:17 PM
escapee

Default Morning Glorie/Moonflowers needed!!!

On 18 May 2004 12:00:45 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) opined:

I planted the seeds this year as I did in previous years. They never
germinated.
Any idea where these can be bought as plants??

Tom, I have a perennial morning glory. I could go out and find a piece and get
it going in a pot and mail it to you if you'd like. It comes up every year and
it blooms earlier and till frost. You do have to watch it and maintain it in
bounds, but it's not hard to do and it's lovely. It comes back every year, but
I'm not sure about winter hardiness. I can look it up if you are interested.

victoria