Old 18-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Pond Newbie

Default Pot in a pond?

So WH is illegal here?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of it,
right away."

"jammer" wrote in message
news
"Honestly officer, I only know what 420 is because i have a teenaged
son who told me"

Hmmmmm.......

Not that i would try it myself, of course....and uh, i wonder how one
WOULD plant it in there?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:44:26 -0400, "Gunnar"
wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old

ponds
as gardens
"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
I was out driving and happened upon a natural pond or possibly

large
puddle. There were 3 pot plants (marijuana) looking good right in

the
middle of it. Makes me wonder....