Old 18-05-2004, 05:03 PM
escapee

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

S, do you listen to Air America? If not, you simply must listen to Franken and
absolutely listen to Randi Rhodes. Holy shit! No sleep NPR type liberals
there.

In our house, we refer to the administration as the Bush Fedayeen.

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:47:59 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Not we. Its the present Republi-Nazi Bush administration playing the
American people for fools while making a fortune in the process.

Remember that there is no such thing as the tri-lateral commission and there
has been no government conspiracy cover-up.

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On 17 May 2004 17:12:46 GMT, (Jeffrey C. Dege)

opined:

Yes. And why we're doing what we're doing in Kuwait and Yemen and Syria
and Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Sudan and Pakistan anbd Afghanistan and
Morocco and the Phillipines.

It's all one problem and all one war.

Iraq is simply one front.

What are we doing in Saudi Arabia? Enlighten me.