Old 18-05-2004, 06:03 PM

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:40:32 GMT, escapee
wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2004 19:08:58 -0400, opined:
Have you forgotten the fall of the towers already? We didn't knock
them down all by our widdol sewewvs. How about the trains in spain,
the bombing of our embassies in Africa, not to mention numerous
hijackings, murders and bombings all around the world?

Uh, why is this a mantra sung over and over by people who haven't got a clue as
to what is actually going on? Did we forget about the Twin Towers? Not any time
soon. I used to live down the block from them in Tribecca. I have about 3
friends who currently still live down there.

It's also sung over and over again by people who do have a clue. A
lot of folks would just like it to go away as a bad memory.

Have you forgotten the terrorist attacks in the UK which have been going on for
generations? What about those people? Oh, the investigators must be working
with OJ to find Nicole and Ron's murderer.

Different set of terrorists, different war. Bad situation with little
willingness to work things out.
There is a world war going on that was started by islamic terrorists,
not us, and its being waged against everyone that does not buy into
their ignorant beliefs, again not just against us.

You mean Islamic fanatics. Islamic people, Muslims, are devout and lovely
people. They have deep beliefs and adhere to them. Unlike our dink for
president who claims we cannot kill babies, but it's okay to kill adults on
death row. Give ma a break.

You give me a break.

Those devout and lovely people show a lot of support for the
terrorists. There is little support there for peace and negotiations
and working out our differences in a civilized manner. Its nice to be
tolerant of others, commendable even, but here that tolerance flies in
the face of the evidence.

Where are the Muslim peace groups? Do any exist? If so they sure are
quiet.

I'm not sure what the second reference had to do with anything under
discussion. Focus.
Oh, and by the way, if gas goes to $5 dollars a gallon will you be
laughing about it all the way to the gas pump?

No.

Me neither.

Swyck