Old 18-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Michelle

Default Another Question about Monarch caterpillars

The wasp stings them and lays a solitary egg on them then shoves them
down a hole then it's breakfast lunch and dinner for the wasp larve
sorry to hear about your loss
I keep my catapillers in a butter fly pavilion until they change then
when they emerge a day later I put them out in my garden. then the
bad waspies can't get them. but birds don't eat monarch catipillers
because they are poisinus and taste bad so dont' blame any birdies

On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:15:45 -0400, "Mike LaMana"
fake@MikeatHeartwoodConsultingdotnet wrote:

Look me up! We can look for caterpillars - my 4 year old is a champ!