Old 18-05-2004, 07:08 PM
paghat

Default Garden Emergency

In article , "chaz"
wrote:

what an idiot

Oh stop eating your boogers li'l chazbo.

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Wellsie"
wrote:

Our 11 year old was trying to help, and accidentally sprayed many of our
plants with ivy killer (she thought it was bug spray).

Is there any way to save these plants?

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Looks there's a god after all, punishing you for putting toxic
chemicals in the garden in the first place, let alone where
children also live & play.

You can hose down everything she sprayed & hope to get
the deadly toxins washed off the leaves. But you
should expect a great deal of death & damage, & be grateful
for anything heaven spares. Then in the future ALWAYS BE
ORGANIC, & remember this pressing undeniable rule: Every-
time you make another excuse to dump toxins into even
our own immediate environment, you increasingly deserve
the slow wasting cancerous miserable permature death
you've assigned to yourself, & further punishments after
death because the kids, animals, & natural world you
simultaneously killed didn't make that choice, you did.

If you'd Think Organic, you wouldn't have that deadly
shit around for kids to mistake for other deadly shit.
Remember, this wasn't your daughtrer's fault, but you
were an evil turd to have multiple kinds of deadly toxins
on hand in the first place.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"