Old 18-05-2004, 07:12 PM
SueNYC

Default Garden Emergency

"Michelle" wrote in message
come on folks we are talking about a eleven year old not an eleven
month old My son an ddaughter garden with me and they are seven and
six I know I don't keep chemicals in my house but I'm pretty sure an
eleven year old can handel a spray bottel my kids also help me clean
I mean really is this a garden group or a bunch of child wellfare
whitch hunters ?

An 11 year old is a CHILD. And no responsible parent or gardener would
leave weed killers and other poisons in reach of kids. I mean c'mon, the kid
didn't even know what the hell they were spraying! The kid thought it was
insecticide, which is just as bad and something kids should not have access
to. I stand by what I said..the fact that the original poster lets his kids
have access to chemicals and poisons, and was freaking out about some stupid
plants instead of the fact his kid could have poisoned herself, shows he is
ignorant, irresponsible, and has seriously messed up priorities. So what if
a plant dies? You can replace it. But if your child dies......

SueNY