Old 18-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Gail Futoran

Default THRIPS on 50 year old rose

Sis - I learn something new every week about
the yard and garden, often smacking my hand
on my head and yelling at myself "You idiot!"
since some things seem so obvious once someone
else points them out. That's why I like coming
to newsgroups so much. I've learned a lot from
other people's experiences and study.

Gail

"Sis" wrote in message
Gail, I just love you! Thanks for your kindness. I have

the same experience
as you, in working right along side bees in my garden.

They never seem to
mind me being there, next to them. Oh course, I never do

anything to cause
them to become defensive, like swatting at them or shooing

them away. I also
never wear anything with fragrance during the spring or

summer. I'm gong to
check out the links you provided. Thanks. Sis