Old 19-05-2004, 12:05 AM
escapee

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:09:21 -0400, opined:

It's also sung over and over again by people who do have a clue. A
lot of folks would just like it to go away as a bad memory.

I can assure you, most New Yorkers would like it to go away and be a bad memory.

Different set of terrorists, different war. Bad situation with little
willingness to work things out.

"War on Terrorism." How is it different?

You give me a break.

What do you need a break from? From the truth? From the facts? From what?
It's okay to kill people, but not if they are in cellular stage. It's okay to
fry people, but not okay to do stem cell research. What the ffffffff.

Those devout and lovely people show a lot of support for the
terrorists. There is little support there for peace and negotiations
and working out our differences in a civilized manner. Its nice to be
tolerant of others, commendable even, but here that tolerance flies in
the face of the evidence.

Please don't dump the "evidence" card when you don't also give me examples of
this evidence. How many Mulsims do you know? Ever talk to any? Do you know
anything about Islam? If so, what do you know about it. Ever read the Koran?
Do you know what it is?

Where are the Muslim peace groups? Do any exist? If so they sure are
quiet.

Where are the Christian peace groups? What a dumb question. So wait a minute,
if a Muslim doesn't stand on top of the Empire State Building, hanging from
their towels and scream PEACE PEACE PEACE, that means they are pro-terror? What
kind of logic do you have? You are quite a bigot.

Me neither.

Swyck

Get ready. It's coming.