Old 19-05-2004, 12:06 AM
escapee

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

Al Franken is not his match, Franken well exceeds the intellect (if that's what
you could call it) of Limbaugh. Limbaugh the junkie is shrill, lately. He's a
bigger moron than ever.

Rhodes, baby!

On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:35:27 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

I'm still wondering whatever happened to the "Year of Al Franken"? He may
get his due yet!!! After all, who would know more about the Arabs are really
like than a Jew? Not to mention burning Bushes!!!

Finally that card carrying Republi-Nazi radio propagandist Flush Limbauger
has met his match!!!!

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
S, do you listen to Air America? If not, you simply must listen to

Franken and
absolutely listen to Randi Rhodes. Holy shit! No sleep NPR type liberals
there.

In our house, we refer to the administration as the Bush Fedayeen.

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:47:59 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

Not we. Its the present Republi-Nazi Bush administration playing the
American people for fools while making a fortune in the process.

Remember that there is no such thing as the tri-lateral commission and

there
has been no government conspiracy cover-up.

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On 17 May 2004 17:12:46 GMT, (Jeffrey C. Dege)
opined:

Yes. And why we're doing what we're doing in Kuwait and Yemen and

Syria
and Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Sudan and Pakistan anbd Afghanistan

and
Morocco and the Phillipines.

It's all one problem and all one war.

Iraq is simply one front.

What are we doing in Saudi Arabia? Enlighten me.