Old 19-05-2004, 02:02 AM
John McGaw

Default Mimmosa Tree

"www.ttdown.com" wrote in message
I am searching for seeds by this Mimmosa Tree. Used to have one at my
last home and dearly love to grow more of them at my new home. Can
someone send me or tell me where I could get some help looking or
getting this seed.

Jrwolf

Do you mean that nasty weed that is growing all over around here, spreading
seeds wildly and crowding out native species, and is just about impossible
to kill? I'd have to wonder why anybody would want one but you can certainly
dig up all you could carry away from my area and everyone would thank you
for taking them. You could take some of the Paulownia tomentosa with you
too.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]