Old 19-05-2004, 03:02 AM
chaz

Default Morning Glorie/Moonflowers needed!!!

"escapee" wrote in message
Okay, take a look at it he

http://plantsdatabase.com/go/51653/

It is perennial here in USDA Zone 8b with some protection. Not much, but

some
protection. It is a reliable bloomer and does so for the entire summer

till
frost. Like I said, it must be looked after as it will climb along the

ground
and put out stolen's and root in everywhere if you do not keep an eye on

it. I
will go out this week sometime and see if I can find any starts and dig

them
out, pot them up. However, we are into our deep heat now and it's not the

ideal
time for this. I'll still try for you.

Victoria

On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:28:05 -0400, "chaz" opined:

I WOULD LOVE A PIECE!@

can you email me at for my address?