Old 19-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Dooler

Default Golden bamboo in a small yard - replace or put in barrier?

I have some Golden bambo I put in my yard last fall. My yard is
extremely small and only have a small area of 6' x 3' devoted to the
bamboo. Should I pull it out and replace it with a clumping bamboo
such as Festatia Robusta or put a barrier in. Both will run me about
the same $. I wanted bambo in area to grow taller than fence and give
a little screening. Golden would be perfect as it is fast growing
(instant gratification) and tolerates the afternoon sun

Any suggestions/recommendation wanted.

Thanks,
Clayton