Old 19-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default snails and the Wissahicken

Bonnie,

I used to live in Phila (Glenside) and worked in a summer camp in the
Wissahicken park. 1966-1969. Phyllis taught in the center of the city.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Ka30P wrote:
Ingrid wrote as for people buying snails to put in their pond...

whatever
winds your motor
applies.

Personally I blame my parents ;-)
They let me spend way too much time with a dixie cup in hand trying to

catch
salmon fry at the edge of Deer Crick. I've been hooked on things that

live in
water ever since.

kathy :-)

We spent our time looking for crayfish in Wissahican Crick.

--
Bonnie
NJ