Old 19-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Blues Ma

Default cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

McQualude wrote:

"not happy" said:

Problem is, every morning we go outside & have to shovel up several
fresh cat turds.* The woman next door has about half a dozen of the
little vermin ..... & being as her garden ( our our neighbour on the
OTHER side) is completely concreted over ..... her pests use our soil
as a kitty litter.

Call animal control. You are making this YOUR problem, your neighbors
chose to keep these cats, make it the neighbor's problem.
--
McQualude

Absolutely the best solution* -* IF they'll come for cats.
The suggestion to rent or purchase a live trap would be good either way.
Animal wardens may take a cat, but i doubt they would be willing to chase
one.
Trap 'em or kill 'em.*** Either way, your problem is quickly solved.
More cats will take their place eventually, but perhaps the thoughtless
owners
will catch on and stop treating the whole neighborhood to their pet
droppings.

Have you approached your neighbors about the problem?
You could be totally juvenile and start phoning them throughout the night
asking if they know where their stinking cats are.
*
*