Old 19-05-2004, 07:14 PM
aca02cay aca02cay is offline
Registered User

Default bonsai help needed...

Please help me.... I think my bonsai dying

I've just repotted my tree after suspecting the soil was infected. I used some soil which says 'kyoto bonsai' - hope that helps. The thing that Im concerned with is that the end of the leaves have turned brown. Reassuring after re-potting new shoots have been appearing but they themselves have a brown tinge on their leaf tips. Some older leaves are totally brown, should I remove these? Also can anyone tell me variety my bonsai is?? I have a label with it which reads "Place in light, but not in direct sunglight. Water Daily. Normal room temperature. Trim to shape"

Many Thanks

Is there any hope for it?