Old 19-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Dave Liquorice

Default Hornets

On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:20:08 +0100, Stephen Howard wrote:

They look pretty fierce, but they have an undeserved reputation -
and they appear to be quite docile as long as you leave them alone.

My limited experience with hornets is the same, leave them alone,
they'll leave you alone. The limit of my experience is filming three,
loose, in a small (8' x 6') conservatory, wonderful low droneing buzz.

The hornet wrangler said the one thing *not* to do to a hornet is
breath on it or into their nest. That will "upset" them...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail