Old 20-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Richard Wright

Default Stevia

What I have is not only "the dried powdered leaf". That would contain
fibre, etc.. What I have is a pure white powder, so it must be the
result of some extractive process.

On Wed, 19 May 2004 09:58:10 +0300, Henriette Kress
wrote:

Richard Wright wrote:

Interestingly there are commercial versions of powdered extract. I
bought a small tub at a health food store some two years ago and it is
still in excellent condition. It doesn't go off, so far as I can
judge.

Well no, it's only the dried powdered leaf after all. That can get weaker over
the years, but it can't go off.
I've an ounce or two from 1996 that still tastes sweet.

Henriette