Old 20-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Yorkshire Pudding

Default Dogs vs Pond

On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:36:08 GMT, "GoldLexus"
wrote:

Thanks! They are our biggest 'gold'fish
I couldn't tell you how many gph. We inherited the pond when we bought the
house. What I do know is the pond is about 1000 gallons and the pump pushes
the water up a 14 ft incline to the top. We are looking into getting a new
pump the current one is an energy hog, tripling our electric bill. We can
only afford to run it for a few months than we shut it down in the winter in
favor of heating the house.

I just can't believe how sel-fish some people can be lol.
Great looking waterfall, hope you find a better pump soon.

YP