Old 20-05-2004, 07:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default pump and drums

Priss,

Did you check out my filter design/diagram on my website? Similar to what
you describe below. ~ jan http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:47:59 -0400, "pmwebdesigns" wrote:

Okay, you guys that have external pumps and uses 55 gal drums are going to
have to help me here. My pump is suppose to push 1500 - 5400 G.P.H.
If I have the pump pulling from the 55gal drum to push water flow in the
pond, I was thinking if it max's 5400 how can I get the water to flow into
the drums being gravity fed fast enough without the drum going dry. I'm go
have 3 drums. One the settlement, one with loads of filter mat and the other
empty with a hair of filtermedia and this one will be the one the pipe from
pump pulls from. Also the pipe going to the pond I was going to have a
venturi thingie set up. Did I explain that? I am so tired.
Priss