Old 20-05-2004, 08:05 AM
MisNomer

Default Garden planting question

I don't think its the cross pollination that would affect them, its that they
are both not "roots", ie, you might be better off planting the zucchini with
onions , or the cucumber with radishes. YMMV

wondering what a zuccumber would taste like or how big you could get a cucumber.
My zuchinis are always over a foot long.

take care
Liz

Hey! Look what "Anna" wrote :

I am new to gardening and would like to know if I can plant zucchini and
cucumbers in the same raised bed. The bed is about 15 feet long.
I am also planting musk melons. I have several raised beds that are about 2
feet apart.
I have heard that planting these things close will cause cross pollination
and affect the taste of the produce.
Thanks
Anna