Old 20-05-2004, 09:02 AM
SA

Default Advice on Chemical Levels

Thanks for that ... and I am aware that it's not a weekend project ... I've
spent enough time researching and preparing my tropical tank to know that
would never be the case.

"Piers" wrote in message
same old problem I think - a pond isn't a weekend project.
make a hole, fill with water, leave it a month at least
put in some plants, leave it a year at least
introduce fish
don't bother with chemicals for this and chemicals to correct the problem
created by the last load of chemicals, just wait a while

Jon

"SA" wrote in message
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this ...

I have had a few dead fish which led me to check the chemical levels in

my
pond (using the same kit I h