Old 20-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default How to keep raccoons away

"William W. Plummer" wrote in
news:JVLoc.660$Dz.92685@attbi_s52:

"Fay" wrote in message
snip
This reminds me of a neighbor a few years ago when he saw two kids
breaking into his storage building. When he called the police he was
told they didn't have a car ton send right away, but would get there
when they cvould. He called them back in a couple of minutes and told
them not to hurry that he just shot the two intruders. They show up
in about 3 minutes and caught the two kids. The police ask why he
lied about shooting the kids.

Filing a false report usually has a stiff penalty. How did you avoid
being charged?

He said well I got lied to by you when you said you had no car to send
out.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You can't justify your crime this way.

Why not? Flimsier excuses have been used to justify more obvious crimes.

Would it have been better to just shoot the kids? You don't have to kill
them, just a couple of bullets in the legs. They'll have a harder time
stealing next time, gimping around being crippled and what not. Of
course if you're a bad shot and hit one in the head, save it for the
judge.