Old 20-05-2004, 12:06 PM
JennyC

Default Climbing weed

"Steve" wrote in message
Last year I had the first appearance of a large climbing weed in a corner of
the garden. This year it is taken over a large area along one wall and is
completely covering some ivy which will no doubt be killed off if I dont get
rid of the weed.

It grows at a prolific rate and has large leaves and tendrils which wrap
around anything nearby. It also mildly irritates the skin if you handle
them. As far as I recall from last year it dies away later in the year and
bears berries.

What is it likely to be (I can post a link to a photo if you like)

Please !

Jenny