Old 20-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Iguana

Default Any Way to "Do Away" with Fish Eggs

I wouldn't know where to look for the eggs, and my pond isn't that clear in
the first place...

Nedra wrote:
Cold hearted woman that I am!! I just scoop the eggs out on
the lawn with nary a thought ... No, It isn't abortion.
They're fish eggs for cryin-out-loud.
Alot lower on the scale than say, cavier.

Nedra

"joe" wrote in message
I have mosquito fish who do that. The problem is, of course, then
you have mosquito fish

Joe

On 5/19/04 2:23 PM, "Iguana" wrote:

Yup, the fish are spawning again, figure another 60+ babies due
sometime soon in my way too small pond.

Is there a "Day After Pill" solution available that can be put in
the pond to kill the eggs, but leave the fish and plants unharmed?

Would be nice to have...