Old 20-05-2004, 02:05 PM
George

Default Any Way to "Do Away" with Fish Eggs

"Iguana" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I wouldn't know where to look for the eggs, and my pond isn't that clear in
the first place...

Look around rocks, and between rocks, and around and on plantings, especially
thick growth where they can hide the eggs.

Nedra wrote:
Cold hearted woman that I am!! I just scoop the eggs out on
the lawn with nary a thought ... No, It isn't abortion.
They're fish eggs for cryin-out-loud.
Alot lower on the scale than say, cavier.

Nedra

"joe" wrote in message
I have mosquito fish who do that. The problem is, of course, then
you have mosquito fish

Joe

On 5/19/04 2:23 PM, "Iguana" wrote:

Yup, the fish are spawning again, figure another 60+ babies due
sometime soon in my way too small pond.

Is there a "Day After Pill" solution available that can be put in
the pond to kill the eggs, but leave the fish and plants unharmed?

Would be nice to have...