Old 20-05-2004, 02:07 PM
mathew Tiede

Default Chokos

hi all
A new way (instead of the usual white sauce) is to cut the choko into chip
size chunks,
blanch them in salted water,leaving them still al dente,toss them in a pan
that has
some honey,fresh ginger,and some chillie.Much better than the white glug.
Mathew
"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Rheilly Phoull wrote:

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Cristian Croitoru wrote:

Can you tell us how to use the chokos?
What dishes are used in?
As a boiled, steamed or baked vegetable is basically how we use them.
chips?

Go well in a stir fry as well, folks used to make chutney and jam with

them
as well.

Well, I couldn't give all the answers {:-).
I know they are used in chutney and pickles.
I don't think I've ever used them in stir fry though.