Old 20-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Pam Moore

Default In search of tiny plants!

On Thu, 20 May 2004 06:58:19 -0400, "Anne Hedden"
wrote:

I'm making a floating garden, based around magnets. Floating in the air,
that is. My own little, floating world on my desk. And to think they said
I had a God complex. Hence the styrofoam. The magnet part is coming along
slowly, need some more equipment next paycheck, but the design should work
in theory.

Are you saying that they are to be grown indoors? Mosses and lichens
and the mind-your-own-business and mentha requienii which I was going
to suggest (but Kay beat me to it) would not be ideal indoor plants.
they all thrive in damp conditions. The mint is the lowest gowing
(but spreading) plant I have come across but soon dies out if not kept
damp.

Pam in Bristol