Old 20-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Michelle

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

I was sort of kidding hence the smiley face :- )

On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:24:42 GMT, escapee
wrote:

Ignore posts you are not interested in. No newsgroup is ever completely on
topic unless it is moderated. That being the case, currently world problems are
being led with great force of the US and since we are in the US, it is being
discussed. I have yet to see a newsgroup this year which does not have some
aspect of discussion regarding the current president and his corrupt
administration.

On Wed, 19 May 2004 19:57:19 -0400, Michelle opined:

Did hitler or George bush have a garden or somthing how does this tie
into REC GARDENS? just curious or is this a forum on the marine
corps and their moto
"Blood makes the grass grow KILL KILL KILL"
I suppose that ties into gardening some how .....
:-)
How come the posts on this group that have nothing to do with
My husband is a marine so that's how I know that's their Moto.
On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:56:15 -0400, "eclectic"
wrote:

"escapee" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2004 15:51:46 GMT, Strider opined:

WWIII started on 9/11/01, you pinhead. Bush is the only candidate
willing to win this war.

A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden.

Strider

Uh, the war started on 9-11-01 with Afghanistan, not Iraq. Get YOUR facts
straight. There is no winning a war on terrorism. That's as idiotic as this
war on drugs. Puleeze.

Isn't there an irony here that the war on terrorism in Afghanistan has
undermined the war on drugs since more poppies being cultivated
now in Afghanistan?