Old 20-05-2004, 05:11 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default Any insurance agents here? A question

I got a question.
Most auto insurers will waive the deductable and pay for chip repair on a
windshield rather than pay for a windshield replacement minus the deductable.
Well, I have a willow tree that's dying. $950 to have it taken day, and that
doesn't include the stump. Another $275 for this.
I can't afford to have this done. There are a few big limbs that hang out over
my neighbors fence and inground swimming pool. Do you think the insurance
company who writes my homeowner's policy might pay to have the tree
taken down or at least the dead limbs removed rather than eventually pay not
only for cleaning up fallen limbs, but also paying for any damage done to
neighbor's property?