Old 20-05-2004, 06:02 PM
eclectic

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

"Michelle" wrote in message
Did hitler or George bush have a garden or somthing how does this tie
into REC GARDENS? just curious or is this a forum on the marine
corps and their moto
"Blood makes the grass grow KILL KILL KILL"
I suppose that ties into gardening some how .....
:-)
How come the posts on this group that have nothing to do with
My husband is a marine so that's how I know that's their Moto.

We have both responded to this thread while knowing that it
isn't really about gardening, and have even been off the subject of
this thread! :-)

Being the wife of a marine, are you able to maintain a garden of your
own? Just wondering if travel or living quarters make this difficult.
They really ought to have a service medal for the spouses of military
personnel. No joke.