Old 20-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Mike Patterson

Default What is this guy?

You're near ATL, right?

Come on down to my house any evening and you can have as many frogs as
you can catch. They don't hide from me, I suspect it's because they
know they have me badly outnumbered and that I'm a little afraid of
them after watching too many B-movies as a kid:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...27959?v=glance

My wife says the noise is driving her nuts. (From the frogs, not me.
Or at least that's what I -thought- she meant...)

Mike

On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:37:42 GMT, "Steve and Lisa"
wrote:

Nah.....I have my prince already...but wouldn't mind having this little
froggy froggy in our pond. )
For some unknown reason our frog hides from me. (
Lisa

"Steve and Lisa" wrote in message
Dunno what he is, but he sure is cute!

Lisa

"Mouse" wrote in message

Give it a kiss and see if it turns into a Prince :-)

Mouse (Yorkshire UK)

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."