Old 20-05-2004, 10:09 PM
shazzbat

Default I think I'm becoming a gardener!

"Sue" wrote in message
What gives me this idea? Well I've dug up a very old rose root, dug out a

3
foot oak sapling and I'm winning the battle of the dandelions but these

are
not the biggest clues. I went out in the garden after the rain stopped and
walked carefully round loads of slugs and snails. I then thought about it,
went back and put on my wellies and walked back equally carefully not

round
them talking to myself to disguise the noise! I feel guilty but keep

telling
myself that it's quicker for them than pellets!

You're a gardener, no question about it. Welcome aboard.

Just one flaw in your reasoning. You will never win the battle of the
dandelions, or the slugs/snails come to think of it. However there is no
reason you shouldn't enjoy yourself trying. Don't feel guilty, there'll be
plenty more. And not using pellets is also frog friendly.

Steve
http://mysite.freeserve.com/steveandmaggiesplot