Old 20-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Jabba

Default I think I'm becoming a gardener!

"Sue" wrote in message
What gives me this idea? Well I've dug up a very old rose root, dug out a

3
foot oak sapling and I'm winning the battle of the dandelions but these

are
not the biggest clues. I went out in the garden after the rain stopped and
walked carefully round loads of slugs and snails. I then thought about it,
went back and put on my wellies and walked back equally carefully not

round
them talking to myself to disguise the noise! I feel guilty but keep

telling
myself that it's quicker for them than pellets!

Don't worry I think it has happened to me aswell. Only had a garden of my
own for two years, but I think I've started to turn into my Dad. Isn't
getting old great ;-)

p.s. I must go slug hunting soon, before the little devils eat my emerging
bulbs.

Sue