Old 21-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Moontanman

Default Dogs vs Pond

I have a big probelm with a dog in my ponds. The dog is a walker blood hound
mix and he has totally destroyed all the plants, trees, logs and everyhting
else in the ponds. he pulled up and chewed up two cypress trees I had kept
small by pruning and a water tupelo tree i had done the same way. a large stand
of cattails I was gf\rowing bare rooted as well as a large stand of water
irises i had grown for years with out soil. I really don't know what to do he
has destroyed completely 10 years of work making this pond a unique work of
art. How do you teach a dog not to bother a pond and the things there in?

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups