Old 21-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Dwayne

Default Plum tree not fruiting?

Have you ever done a soil test? I used to live in Arkansas and the gardener
that came on TV once a week, used to advise using a "super phosphate" to
make trees/flowering plants bloom. We could get it at a Co-op locally in 50
lb bags, and it was rated as 0-52-0. It worked very well on my fruit trees
and roses. Since we have moved, I haven't had my soil tested, but I have
been told that we don't have to ad that to our soil in Western Kansas.

Dwayne

"Curlytail" wrote in message
I have an Ouillons Golden Gage plum tree that is around 5 years old and
stands around 3.5 metres high by 3 metres spread. I checked before buying
and it is self-fertile though I do have a Victoria plum nearby. It has
never fruited or blossomed yet always looks healthy so is anybody able to
help suggest as to why please?

Thanks
Dave