Old 21-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Satsuki problem - bark splitting

In a message dated 5/20/2004 2:03:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
Michael Persiano wrote:
HI
Remedy: The best thing that you can do at this time is to aggressively feed
or Superfeed

what do you mean by *aggressive*?
wich values of NPK?
It is not so much the value of the NPK as it is the frequency of the feeding.
I use a 20-20-20 with a fast-draining soil. All chemical feedings are
supplemented with fish emulsion, etc.

Some are concerned about residual fertilizer in the soil from frequent
feedings. I have yet to experience this problem with fast-draining soils.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
hometown.aol.com/iasnob

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: