Old 21-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Matt Barton

Default Hop seed: ? Fuggles?

On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:05:37 +0100, "Douglas"
wrote:

"Matt Barton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 18 May 2004 13:55:27 +0100, Angus Storerer
wrote:

LEFT WING RUBBISH SNIPPED

*************************************
Glad you did, matey, I am thinking of joining the N.F.
Doug.
************************************
You silly old c**t. Go forth and multiply.

************************************
Can't be one of them. - Sorry! I am a male.
Done all the multiplying, read the book, seen the film, got the T shirt.
got the children.
Doug.
************************************
How long does it take for a brain like yours to get so f****d up?

************************************
It got that way in the Burma jungles, sonny-boy.
(Gad! - the heat!, Will those drums never stop?).
Doug.
************************************
Never mind germination time.....you f******g old fart.

************************************
Thwe-e-rrrp!.
Doug.
************************************
Why bother with self censorship? If you're going to be that offensive
and incendiary why not have the balls to say what you mean?

************************************
Self censorship is discussing hop-picking?. methimks you should stop
lifting your elbow so often and ration yourself with the Best Bitter.
I use my gizmo to say what I mean.
Doug

Douglas,

You appear to think that I was the usenet poster who launched an
unexpected attack on those discussing hop-picking, when in fact I was,
perhaps unadvisedly, commenting on the attack itself, and the
perpetrators apparent wish to call someone a "****" without (*gasp*)
actually writing the word itself. That is the self-censorship about
which I was making comment

You appear to have missed it, but I was infact replying to "Angus
Storerer". It is he who saw fit to snip "left wing rubbish" and call
people "****s". Not I.

Since you seem to be an amiable chap, I'm sure you won't mind me
pointing out your mistake.

***********************************
Even better: don't bother at all.
Matt

***********************************
Good advice, ole Mattie!. Thanks for a goodole laff this dull morning!
Next time you transmit take the trouble to look at the Newsgroups panel at
the top of the page and learn how to insert the correct Newsgroup.
(Did you learn that kind of filthy language at your dear ole Mother's knee
in between attending to her customers?).
You have no shame.
Doug

Thanks for the usenet advice, Douglas. I suggest you take a look at a
"how to properly attribute others messages" FAQ. Before the next time
you "transmit" that is.

If I have no shame, sir, you have no great ability to read usenet
posts.

Perhaps you would like to post again so that you can vent your spleen
at "Angus" who would seem to be the real agent of your mirth?

Matt