Old 21-05-2004, 03:08 PM

Default Gadgets and Gimmicks

Hi, I really feel sorry for all these "newbies" in any hobby or interest.
There is so many unnecessary gadgets and gimmicks out there for them to
spend money on. I have been involved with the pet industry since around
1971. In the beginning I as a "newbie' wasted money on gadgets and gimmicks
but learned fast that you didn't need them. LOL There are people that must
use them also...and believe everyone else should too. LOL NOT ME!! A pond
is a POND and that is all...I myself go low tech and have found that pond
keeping is very enjoyable. I don't need to make more work for
myself.....{:O) MIKE