Old 21-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Casey Stevens

Default Mimmosa Tree

Richter's Herbs has Mimosa seeds for sale. Here's the url:

http://www.richters.com

Just do a search for "mimosa" and you'll see it.

Personally, I think there's no more enchanting smell in the world than
that of mimosa blossoms on a misty morning. I understand quite well
why you'd want one, invasive or not, they soothe the soul.

Good luck with it!

Casey

On Fri, 21 May 2004 09:12:33 -0500, www.ttdown.com
wrote:

The tree survived just fine here and flowers every year before it was
taken down. I know alot of you think I'm crazy for wanting this tree
but I work with the one I had and it turned into almost like a Bonsai
tree for me which I enjoyed many afternoon reading and enjoying my
yard. People to alot of others this tree is a weed or what ever, but
to me all I am asking for is some seed, that's all. I thank you all
for you answers and help I really do. But as a person who's joy is now
in my yard and what I see out a window due to my handicap is the world
to me. I get to stand some days about four hours on and off my legs
and my yard and plantsand my white sheperd are my full enjoyment,
please understand why I am asking for seed.

I will pay a COD or shipping somehow I just want to enjoy my yard my
way is all.

Sincerely,

Jrwolf