Old 21-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Tomato plants...HELP !!!

In our last fun filled episode, Thu, 20 May 2004 23:40:06 -0400,
"D. Reid" proclaimed:

I'm an amatuer gardner. I bought three tomato sets and put them in a few
weeks ago. All palnts took off and grew well...looking good and even setting
blooms. at about 2' high they ALL just wilted to nothing...and shriveled up.
It looked just like they needed water but the soil was kept moist and water
was NOT the problem.

Check the stems, for a tomato plant that small my first guess
would be cut worms.

Second, slice across the stem and see if the vascular tissue
looks green and healthy or if some of it is brown.

Hmm, someone posted a fabulous tomato site recently, let's
see... Ah, FarmerDill, and here it is:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/t...ver/index.html

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"