Old 21-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Rez

Default Pea type pods on my plum tree?????!

In article , Steve wrote:

Rez wrote:

We had something odd when broccoli and lima beans were planted next to
one another. Apparently they cross-fertilized (I would have thought
they'd be genetically too far apart??)....................

I can assure you that they are. It was a coincidence.

So I'd thought, but to look at 'em you'da swore they were trying to
have each other's babies

What was that weird and useless cross someone once did, radish and
cabbage? I vaguely recall it results in a plant that's all bolt and no
nut (grows a seed head but w/o any useful edible parts).

~REZ~