Old 21-05-2004, 09:08 PM
r norman

Default acer platanoides and Rootenone; sunburst locust and blue spruce

On 21 May 2004 11:26:00 -0700, (Christopher
Green) wrote:

r norman wrote in message . ..
[long snip]

You may wish to review the concept of "invincible ignorance" before
entering into an argument with AP....

Been there, done that.

It is just, every once and a while, a new twist attracts my attention.
The difference in growth patterns, regeneration, and ability to clone
between plants and animals is an intriguing subject. Archimedes'
latest rejoinder, with the total nonsense about carbon and calcium, is
something I have gone into with him already and I certainly don't
intend to plow that barren field again!