Old 21-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Tumbleweed

Default about me rose plant

"dummy_gardener" wrote in
message s.com...
Hi Guys,

I was living in flats before so I did not get a chance to do any
gardening. Now I have got a small garden, but I dunno anything about
the gardening at all. Basically the garden already has got some rose
plants and few other plants which i have not got a clue what they are -
they may be even some weeds (pardon me I am not good at English
either)

About the Rose plants -

I have got two tall grown rose plants one of the two plants got
flowers and florishing, the other one has got lots of buds than the
other, but these buds are falling down and some kind of granules
falling down from the rose tree and it looks like sicky. I really do
not know how to explain the desease.

please some one help me what I suppose to do for that tree,
I really want that tree go back to normal

Roses get every disease and pest under the sun. Chuck 'em away and grow
something else instead.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address