Old 22-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Stormin Mormon

Default Air Conditioning..

Sounds like you do what you have to in order to keep your
tradesman content. Must work for you? Do what works....

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"CJ" wrote in message
Crude language?
Maybe if you find that offensive you don't want the guy in
your house but if
the F word makes my repairman happy and he does good work he
can say it all
day long. I'll even say it with him.
my 2 cents
cj

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
How long in business. Talk to a couple previous customers.
See if the tech is polite, or uses crude language.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"King" wrote in message

. cable.rogers.com...
I did a google and it doesn't tell me what is important to
inquire about
when shopping.

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
King wrote:
I am looking into getting airconditiong installed and

am getting a
few quotes but I was wondering if anybody can tell me

what I should
be looking for in a unit.

Google on "Air Conditioning"?