Old 22-05-2004, 05:02 AM
mark dunning

Default How to keep raccoons away

I'd have spent a dollar on letting the car idle for a half gallon of gas, or
so, then removed the carcass.....

Mark (just trying to save you $144 next time) Dunning

"JennP" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Are we on the same planet? I'm referring to your TOWN'S animal control
department. I've never heard of those people charging a citizen for

removing
an animal.

It's not unheard of. We had a baby raccoon trapped in our garage behind
pegboard last summer. The town wouldn't touch the situation and referred

us
to a private contractor. Cost us $145 to have the guy take it out and
release it in our yard.

BTW, after seeing how pi$$ed off that animal was, there's no way I'd try

release one from a trap myself. And this was a raccoon that was only about

3
months old. Better left to professionals.
--
JennP.