Old 22-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default Bulb id's

"Brian" wrote in message

"M K Rogerson" wrote in message
.. .
The one on the left looks like S. peruviana to me, the one on the right
doesn't. What it is I don't know.

Martin R

I feel that the probable conclusion is that they are both forms of S.

peruviana. Just differing varieties, though the one, left, looks as an
improvement to mine.
Regards Brian.

Thanks for the thoughts, I will have to hope someone can put a name to the
larger plant here at the garden, until I saw the smaller I thought all S.
peruviana looked like mine! (There is a S. peruviana 'Elegans' listed in the
plant finder so it may be that) Anyway I like both of them :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk