Old 23-05-2004, 02:02 AM
ycnan

Default "Kwik Kerb" garden edging...

Hi Lindsay
I used Kwik Kerb in Esperance.
They did a really good job but if you shop around
you can find cheaper quotes.
cheers
Nancy

"Lindsay" wrote in message
Hi all...

I'm gunna remodel my front yard (with a fair bit of help from my
nursery owning friends!).. at the moment the garden edging is done with
red-gum sleepers (yuk!). We plan to spread out a bit, so we need approx
25-28 metres of edging done.

I'm looking for a new edging between lawn and garden. Kwik kerb
looks the goods, but seems expensive @ between $20 and $40 per metre.
($20 I'd be happy with, but for $20, I guess you get plain concrete
mower strip, and I'd like something with a 'little' more style

Anyone in Melbourne had it done? By whom? How much per metre?

(i'm thinking of doing it myself, but I'm not a concreter...!)

Regards

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN