Old 23-05-2004, 07:17 AM
ben boorman

Default How to Steal Roses !!!

I believe Jesus said something along the line that you are to give cesar
what is cesar's. Some Christian this guy is!

Kirk Gregory Czuhai wrote:
My maternal grandparents were quite the farmers. Taking there skills
to there fifties and sixties life with me in their backyard they had a
most marvelous garden of flowers and vegetables.

My grandparents were quite poor but my grandfather liked to fish and
doubled his compost bed with a worm hatchery for his fishing needs.

Digging a hole about a foot deep into the rich soil along his garden
and sniping a nice long, growing, fresh, single branch from any
established rose bush, he would then bury most of the cut end in the
hole and surround it with fresh compost and pack it down, water it,
and cover it with a mason jar.

Before winter, he would cover the "jars" with straw and/or leaves to
insulate them.

WHO CARED? if they were "Patented" roses? they are the mp3's of the
garden!

sue him! he's dead! ha ha.

It his time, with the rest of his garden, he had the MOST BEAUTIFUL
ROSES TO GIVE HIS WIFE, ROSE!

love and peace,

(kirk)kirk gregory czuhai

http://www.altelco.net/~churches