Old 23-05-2004, 07:38 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Looking at building a pond but....

Make your pond bigger! At least deeper in more parts of it!

For my first pond I did what you are proposing and in a few months it was
all tore out and redone!1

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"daryl wilde" wrote in message
The cost of the skimmer and filter box are expensive ~$500 or more. Has
anyone seen plans to build one? Any special concerns??

Thinking of using either external quality (CDX) or marine grade plywood

and
then covering with liner......comments. Expect the pond to be 6 ft x 8 ft
or so and 18-24in deep.

Thanks Daryl